Thank you to all who came and helped us raise £3,250 for the Charlotte Straker Project. Full details of the day and photos can be found on http://www.charlottestraker.org.uk/3957-2/
Thursday 13th July 2017 at Matfen Hall Golf Club
Charlotte Straker Golf Day 2017
The Charlotte Straker Project’s annual charity golf day will be played at Matfen Hall on Thursday 13th July 2017. This is one of our flagship events enabling us to raise essential funds for important projects. This event has raised over £68,982.00 since its inception, which has funded essential equipment for our nursing, residential and respite residents.
Thank you to the Corbridge Business Centre who have kindly sponsored this event for 2017!
Programme of Events
- 12.00 Registration commences in Clubhouse followed by soup and sandwich lunch with tea and coffee.
- 13.15 Teams disperse to allocated tees.
- 13.30 Tee Off — Siren start.
- 18.30 Three course dinner in the Clubhouse, reserved for exclusive use of the tournament.
- Draw for Raffle Prizes.
- Prize presentation by Tournament Sponsor.
- The competition format is Stableford scoring with the best two net scores at each hole to count.
- In the event of a tie, aggregate scores on the back 9 on the card will count.
- Longest drive at the 9th & 13th holes.
- Nearest the pin at the 5th, 8th, 10th & 17th holes.
- Selection of fine wines to members of the first three teams.
How to enter your team and/or sponsor a hole
The fee for a team of four will be £260 and includes lunch and dinner. Sponsorship of a hole is only £50.00
If you would like to able to enter a team this year and/or sponsor a hole, please click on and download the Golf Day 2017 Official Entry Form, and complete and return (with your fee) to either our main office, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support. The profit from our Charity Golf Day will go towards the cost of regular Complementary Therapy sessions which are offered free to our residents at Charlotte Straker House.