Thank you to all those interpid cyclists who came to make the Tearoom Cycle Ride such a successful event! More photos (taken by Ian Wylie) can be found on https://www.flickr.com/photos/ianwylie/sets/72157686817351736/with/36241883655/
The 2017 Northumberland Tearoom Sponsored Cycle Ride will be on Saturday 29th July 2017.
This sponsored cycling event is supporting the Charlotte Straker Project and the Corbridge Youth Initiative and is planned on quiet roads with spectacular views of Northumberland.
The route will split at lunchtime with all the morning riders (approximately 40 miles) heading back to Corbridge after lunch, and all the day riders continuing on with the route (approximately 60 miles).
We will commence at 09.00 am on 29th July at the Market Place in Corbridge with refreshments, starting in small groups of cyclists. Route maps will be provided on the day.
The cafe and cycle shop ActivCycles is kindly providing tea for all riders on the day.
This event is only open to adults (aged 18 years and over) – all riders participate at their own risk.
Their are many opportunities for refreshments at the tearooms on route. Participants can choose preferred distance depending on their cycling ability. The two routes can be viewed here: 2016-07CycleRoute-3
HOW TO ENTER
The event is only open to adults aged 18 years or over.
- All participants need to complete the Registration for Cycle Ride 2017 form. Please click on the link to download and fill in the form.
- Please send the form plus £20 registration fee (by either BACS, cash or by cheque) to Angela Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or by placing the cash/cheque into an envelope marked for Angela Jones’ attention into the office at Charlotte Straker House Mon – Fri 9 am to 5pm.
- Please make cheques payable to The Charlotte Straker Project.
- Details for BACS payment are on the registration form.
- To print off sponsor forms please click here: Sponsorship and Gift Aid declaration Form 2017
We are selling raffle tickets (for £2 a ticket, £10 a book) to help fundraise for the event, with some great raffle prizes – tickets can be bought at the Charlotte Straker Fete on 3rd June in the House grounds, and at the Corbridge Midsummer Evening on 22nd June 2017.
HOW TO DONATE
You can donate directly to each charity, by using their individual “My Donate” page:
Thank you to our sponsors!
ActivCycles for providing refreshments for our riders on the day – much appreciated!
The Duck House, Corbridge for donating a raffle prize for our event.
Saks Hairdressers, Hexham for donating a raffle prize for our event.
Crofts & Graves Optometrists, Corbridge for donating a raffle prize for our event.